Sunday, June 24, 2012

Oh My Gosh!!! Watch That Potty!!!

Now that Brylee is potty trained we have a plethora of funny potty stories. I try not to share too many of these but today's story was over the top funny!
     We went to lunch at Ryan's today and of course B needed to use the bathroom. She thinks she has to use the bathroom at every place we go! So we go to the restroom and it has a self flushing potty. Those of you that know B  know she's scared of these ever since the one at Walmart flushed while she was still sitting on it.  FYI a great friend told me to put a post it note on the sensor. I didn't have that post it note today! So at Ryan's it flushed on her. Again. She flies of the potty screaming "Oh My Gosh! Oh My Gosh! Oh My Gosh! (Pointing at the toilet and throwing her arms out wide) Did you see that? Oh My Gosh! OMGOsh! What that potty do?! OMGosh!!
     I on the other hand was laughing so hard I almost fell over! After I got control of myself I told B to wait because I needed to use the restroom. ( you have to watch her, she'll open the door on you!) She then warns me " You be careful mom, Oh My Gosh! Be careful! Watch that potty! Oh My Gosh!Watch it!!"
    Now you know Brylee is not a quiet child so this whole conversations was extremely LOUD! She was squealing every single word! (She gets that from Dean!) I know people were standing there laughing at this. The looks we got when we walked out of the restroom were interesting!

No comments:

Post a Comment