Sunday, January 9, 2011

Were you BOLD today?

HEBREWS 3:16 Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy , and find grace to help in time of need.

Where you bold today? Now that's a loaded question! Some days my clothes might be bold, some days its my actions and more times that not its my mouth but what about your worship?

For those of you who read my previous blog the answer is YES I openly praised and worship my Lord today! I felt self conscious and thought "Is anybody watching?" and raised my arms in adoration anyway. I watched one of my favorite people today worship in song and praise and as I watched her boldly share her love for our Lord and Savior I remembered that there will always be those who will think your making it about you. That's only because they don't know Jesus love so fully to understand its only about Him. Being brave isn't about not being scared its about acting in spite of that fear. Well worshiping boldly isn't about being a outgoing person its about worshiping God no matter what others might think. I learned that if your brave and give yourself over to the Lord someone somewhere is watching and just maybe your boldness will give them the strength they need to be bold too.

To my very special friend who was bold today. Thank you. You have blessed me more than words can say. I'm happy and blessed to say there are probably a few of you who are asking yourselves " Is she talking about me?" The answer is YES!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment