Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Seed, Bud or Flower?




My Daughter came to me today with this story. It brought tears to my eyes and joy in my heart.




Are you Jesus's flower


By Jenna Hassebrock


Are you a seed, a bud or a flower? When I was outside on my roller skates I noticed a big group of seeds, buds, and flowers. then I thought for a moment, Jesus was peaking to my heart. The flowers remind me of Christians. They were grown and beautiful like us. They have accepted Jesus into their hearts and have turned out gorgeous. The buds reminded me of people who are about to be Christians. They are so close to becoming Christians. Soon they will be gorgeous flowers. The seed reminded me of people or kids who just started learning about our Savior. They might need a little time to do that, but I think God will give them as much time as they need. God can tell everyone of us apart. he loves every seed, bud and flower. "You" are very special to Him.

1 comment:

  1. That Jenna! She is AMAZING!!! I know the Lord has a very special plan for her, Angela. Thank you for sharing such a sweet story.

    ReplyDelete